Financial Aid Procedure
It is the intent of our financial aid process to be fair to all families and to be done with a good faith effort on the part of all who apply.
1. The “Confidential Application for Financial Aid” must be completely filled out before the application will be considered, unless the Board approves otherwise.
2. The application will be reviewed by the principal of Coastline Christian Academy and two members of the Business/Financial Committee.
3. To maintain confidentiality, an anonymous recommendation for financial aid will be given to the Chairman of the Board by the principal after the committee meets so that it can be voted upon at the next board meeting.
4. The applicant(s) will be sent a formal letter of acceptance/rejection of financial aid by the principal within seven days of the vote.
5. Financial aid is granted for one school year at a time.